Thursday, September 28, 2006

My OrthoClear Progress

Updated pics!

Lots of updated pics of my OrthoClear treatment are here! This shot is with aligner set #18 in.




And for those who want to know if the aligners fit completely around your teeth, here are how my current aligners are fitting. You can see some space at the bottoms of my upper aligners, as well as on the bottom ones. It's not very noticable, especially when you're talking.

This is the first shot of my teeth before I began treatment. Can we say "Snaggletooth"?




This shot is after five months of treatment. A big improvement!





This is the latest pic, 12 months into treatment. There's not much change in the front teeth, but my molars are in the process of moving outwards. My smile is looking more square than it used to. My overbite is greatly reduced as well!


Here's a sequence of comparisons of my aligners between my first set and set #19 (which I don't have in yet). Click on the image to enlarge it!


The most dramatic improvement has been with the reduction of crowding on my lower teeth. While my teeth aren't completely straight on the bottom yet, they are much better than one year ago!

This shot is of both aligners stacked so you can see how my overbite (and overall bite!) has been improved.


Here's a comparison shot of my top aligners. I still have straightening to do, but I hope I'm close to being finished with my treatment!

No comments: