Thursday, December 07, 2006

Updated pics!

I've got updated pics for y'all!

These are the most recent shots since I became a hybrid. I've got my clear retainers on the top that look just like Invisalign aligners, only without the buttons. The bottom has my clear bracket braces. The braces have been really effective in moving my teeth where they need to be!


Can you see my upper retainers? They really are invisible! I still need some refinements on the top. According to my ortho, I've only got a few months left once I get my Invisalign aligners sometime in March 2007.












I have to make a weird face to make the bottom braces really visible. No one has noticed them yet, and they've been on for almost 3 months. Yay! My ortho thinks that I will be free of the braces on the bottom by March- just in time to begin my Invisalign treatment. I never thought I'd be finished with the bottom teeth before the top ones!

2 comments:

Penny said...

How you likin the bottom brackets? I'm kinda jealous. I'm on 9 out of 10 aligners now and my bottom teeth have been kind of disappointing. One tooth has "slipped out" of the aligner. That's what my ortho said anyway. I have a big gap on the top of that tooth and isn't pushed back as far as its suppose to be compared to the other bottom teeth. Also the tooth on that side next to the molar still isnt parallel or lined up with the one on the opposite side. My ortho said he would have to think of something to do to get the results he wants. He says maybe a wire bonded to the back of my bottom teeth. He said that my case was kinda iffy getting it done with the express but the video thing was really impressive and looked like it could be done.He kept on saying while setting my express up that he hopes this doesn't break him. Still not sure what he means by that. Maybe he wont charge me for any extra he has to do. hmmm
Ps when I get my new camera (I'm practicing making surprised faces, as is my husband when he gets his new leather executive computer chair which he spends 3/4 of his free time sitting on while playing world of warcraft (cough-dork-cough) :)

Penny said...

opps I didnt finish what I was saying about the camera. Anyway, when I get my new camera hee hee I will take some better pictures to post. I've been using my webcam. My camera I can't get to take any good pictures.